Monday, February 25, 2008

Been Busy Lately!

Has been a while since I have even been on the computer to do anything but school work. I have been working 8-5 Monday thru Friday including going to school till 10pm Tuesday and Thursday Evenings. So needless to say all the sleeping in while I was jobless was nice but now the gettin up early is whooping my butt lol. I mean honestly I am in bed by 9pm lately. But I think I will be thankful when my first paycheck comes around. Also I did go to Casa De Elizabeth not this past weekend but the weekend before, and it was awesome. I really enjoyed painting Guadalupes room with my Mom and just hanging out with them all was a blast. My mom and I got to spend quite alot of quality time with Guadalupe and it was really fun. He is such a sweetheart, and he is honeslty like my little brother by blood. He is so freakin adorable, I can help but smile when we are spending time with him. As far as school its going pretty good in my Business communications class I have a 94% and that class is not exactly easy, although I am struggling in my Christianity class go figure I know less about my own religion than I thought. Anyways I am off to go relax and eat some tacos with mi madre. Adios!!

1 comment:

Keith said...

I knew you would come around one day. I am just so proud of you and what you are doing. Your showing lots of responsibility and that makes me a proud papa. My next day off I am taking you to lunch.

Love ya,
Dad