Wednesday, February 6, 2008

So Boring Day

I pretty much need to find a job. This staying home and sleeping all day stuff is getting old. I have been trying really hard to find one but none of them are working out for me. So please keep me in your prayers...I need all that I can get hehe. School last night was alright I suppose Christianity class is interesting but seriously my teacher must be pushing 86 years old and seems to not be able to talk loud enough for the whole class to hear, and the notes are all blurry and he doesn't fix those it cracks me up. But its ok because I can just print them off of the internet (oh thanks to the technology these days) so basically i just sit there and read the chapters since I can't HEAR him or SEE the notes. Then after that Business Communications, we helped an artist make a sculpture out of water bottles (random I know) but its somethin to do with recycling, and saving the earth and stuff like that, so me and a group of guys from my class cut wire to help with that. Than we did this team activity thing. It was pretty interested and since most of the groups had one person from each personality slot they got finished more quickly because they had someone that was like just get it done, and finish it, but my group was made up of more people with the same personality type according to the little quiz we took and the teacher said that we took the longest to finish but we never argued or were rude to each other like, we worked as a team so I thought that was a pretty interesting little activity. So tonight at school they have a christian club call Christians In Action and I am debating whether I want to go or not. Hmm....I dunno but people have been telling me it will be good for me so maybe I will I dunno. Well I hope yall have a great day!! Peace!! I am going back to sleep!!

No comments: