Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Club at School

So I went to a club at school this evening called Christians In Action. This gentleman in my Business Communications class is the leader of it and told me I should come. He was very nice, and introduced me to everyone, and just made me feel like part of the group from the start. It was pretty fun. We just played ping pong, ate, had some sodas. It was fun....then I got started in a conversation with a young lady named Natalie. She was extremely sweet, and we had alot to talk about and she actually doesn't even attend the Community College she is still in high school. So yea she was really fun, and super sweet. So yea just thought I would let yall know how it went!!

Peace Out!!

2 comments:

Keith said...

That is awesome of your new friend and awesome that he invited you to this club at the college. Sounds like they are trying to reach out to the students without shoving Christ down their throats, but doing it in a loving relational manner.

I was not aware of your blog until you informed me of it. Love ya! I'll link you from my blog.

Bryant said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you're having a good time at college, and it's good to know that there's such a strong group of believers there.


Bless ya,
Bryant