Monday, March 3, 2008

In Case You Didn't Know.

I was let go from the job I just started like 2 weeks ago in a doctors office. I was supposedly not a "good fit." I found myself asking the question "If they thought that why did they waste their time hiring me in the first place?" but whatever its their loss. On a good note I have 3 interviews already lined up this week. One for Cosmetic Sales at Macys which I am about to go to in an hour. One for Receptionist at Massage Envy. Than another one at the teen clothing store Anchor Blue so hopefully one of these will work out for me or something better will come along. I am in school and all so I am really not looking for like a major job or anything just something that will get me some cash lol. So ya! Well hope yall have a wonderful day and wish me luck!!

Later

No comments: