Saturday, February 9, 2008

Good Concert.

So tonight my friend Merediths mom Susan called me and invited me to go to the "Boomin Beyond Measures Tour" which included the artist Matthew West, Jeremy Camp, and TobyMac. So since she had an extra ticket and extended the invited to me I figured I would go. Needless to say Meredith was unaware that I was going so it was all kind of a surprise to her so when she pulled up the my house and her mom went up to the door and told her to wait in the car she did but when she saw me coming out she jumped out of the car and ran up and gave me a huge hug. I would say she was pretty excited to see me. So the show was awesome. TobyMac brought the house down if you don't know who he is he is a hip hop singer, and his performance was mind blowing. Then Jeremy Camp had a pretty amazing set as well, not to forget Matthew West had a good set to. So it was a great show. Meredith was excited to get a night out considering she is grounded for about 2 months. Which I personally think is a bit much for what she did which in my opinion was nothing major. I think someone may be going overboard with it a lil bit, and its just pushing her away in the end is only going to make her rebel more. so anyways just a bit about how my night went, and whats going on with Meredith. Hang in there Meredith I love you!! muah!!'

PEace!!

Shannon

No comments: