Saturday, January 26, 2008

ThAt oNe aNd OnLy gUy

So for the past few months now I have been on the topic of meeting the guy God has out there especially for me. But along with that topic the topic of waiting also comes along. I know that waiting will be so worth it and will make my relationship with "That Special Guy" so much better. I think about him everyday, and long to be in his arms and to spend time with him. I think for the most part I have done pretty well on not focusing in looking for the right guy, and looking for a relationship.....I have been spending time with friends, and family. I also believe that when I start looking for someone to be in a relationship with I 99.9% of the time fail.......Reason being that its not on my timing that things will happen its on Gods timing....so looking gets me ABSOLUTELY NO WHERE! I know the type of guy I want, and the type of guy I will fall so COMPLETELY hard for. God knows the desires of my heart so I know that he will put that person in my life. I know that when that guy walks into my life that has the looks that make me turn my head, and the personality that makes my heart melt, and the fire in his heart for God that amazes me......than I will know that this is My one. But most of all one of that description that I am not searching for.....that he just COMES into my life. That will be the guy I am to be with. God knows what I am looking for or shall I say waiting for and I am confident that he will put a guy with the looks I am looking for.....and the kindness i am looking for....and the passion for him that i am looking for! I know that God already has that guy out there for me that has the looks and personality and everything I want. Now I all need to do is sit back and wait for God to put him in my life. The fact that I have not met him yet tends to drag me down sometimes but I always have to remember GOD has EVERYTHING under control and that God has that guy already picked out...... somewhere out in this world for me. So I try not to be discouraged. I am confudent God will place him in my life soon, and I am ABSOLUTELY STOKED for it.

No comments: