Saturday, January 26, 2008

So I have being writing letters to my future husband that is somewhere out there i may have met him i may have not. But if god has done all the work on his heart as well as mine and we have both been patient than I think that we have probably met but only because it was gods timing. so here is the first letter. It was Written about the date of September 10, 2007
To My Husband,
I stayed up pretty late last night praying for you, and about you. Praying for God to continue to give you patience in waiting for your future wife the one he has prepared for you, and praying that God is continuing to work miracles in your heart and in your life and fully preparing you for the live you are living and will continue to live and for the man you are becoming and the Future husband you will become. Being alone is not my favorite thing but I know it will only serve me good in the end because I waited and had Patience and God will reward me greatly for that. I know that God has to work on my heart and all before he will even allow me to meet you. I need to be content with myself and being me before I can be with someone else. I know that waiting for you will be so worth it in the end because God is using this time to continue to work on my heart and life and my walk with him. Plus I am just continuing to grow and I am becoming a women of noble character that is talked about in Proverbs. A woman without these characteristics will make no wife at all. In the bible it says that a Noble Wife would have all these things. So while I am continuing to be patient in meetin my future husband I am growing in all these areas in every aspect. I know that when we do meet we will both be greatly rewarded for our patience and our relationship will be ten times better. I do long for the day I will meet you and get to be in your arms. But God has other things in store for us right now. until then patience is key. So as much as I long to be with you and be in your arms....it will happen but not until gods timing. So I am going to continue to pray for you and about you. I am going to pray that god works in your life and on your heart, and continues to mold you into the man you are becoming and the future husband you one day are going to be, and I also will pray that you continue to follow the lord and do his will for your life. I will also be praying for me that God will continue to mold me into the women I am becoming and the future wife I am one day going to be. I love you!

Love,
Your Wife

No comments: