Tuesday, August 12, 2008

*One Lil Miracle*

So I have been Listening to the Christian Radio Station Air1 Lately. It seems as though everytime I turn the station on I always hear this song on the radio by Hawk Nelson call "One Little Miracle" and each time I cant help but be blessed by the words. It really makes me thing Of Myself, My Mom and My Dad and Us as A family and Of course GOD. I mean the worst just give me chills everytime I hear it.


Now if you know My Family & I at all you know what we have been through together. What we have struggled through and overcome together with the prayers of our friends and family. With each others help and of course with Gods help. My daddy used to have a problem with Alcoholism. I mean it literally tore our family apart. We almost did not make it through it all together and even end up staying together as a family. But With Gods help my daddy overcame his addiction and My Mom was strong enough to do the things she had to do to get through it all. It is all such a miracle because Honestly had things not been overcome of fixed we would not be the family we are today shoot we would not even be a family (honestly we probably would be seperated) But God put his hand on the situation and fix everything and I am so grateful for that. With A Lil bit Of My MOM and a lil bit of My DAD and a lil bit of ME and ALOT of GOD this was all a miracle in the making and this is wat this song makes me thing about if you listen carefully to the words.



My Mom is honestly one of my heroes I look up to her so much. She is so amazing and The things she has been through and she still stands strong in her skin today! She is so strong and such an amazing person and I love her for it. She has taught me just by watching her that you need to be strong and Do what you Have to do, Sometimes it is not easy But you have to do it. I just think my Mom is amazing and I Thank God for her EVERYDAY OF MY LIFE!! I truly would not trade her for anything! She is my best friend and I dont know what I would do without her! I love her to death and I am so glad out of all the moms in the world I got her! She is great and I cant thank god enough for her.

Also, My Dad is my Heroe. If any of you know My Dad and I we do butt heads....OFTEN but its all out of tough love. Honestly no matter what cruel horrible things we say to each other in the middle of those stupid yelling fights I honestly dont mean them at all usually anger overtakes me.....because in all honesty I LOVE MY DADDY TO DEATH!! I also thank God for him everyday because he God not broken him free of his addiction he may not have been here today!! So I look at everyday my Dad is with me as a blessing because if things went differently things could have ended up way worse. I truely look up to him for everything he has gone through and overcome! It amazes me everyday how far he has come and I am SO THANKFUL for it!!

I love you MOM & DAD!!

1 comment:

Keith said...

I love you too Shannon. I am blessed by your words. I am proud of all you have accomplished. I know that I was not always the father that you needed me to be. But that was in the past and God got us all through it.

Love ya,
Dad