Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lately....

So Basically I have not posted in a while so I thought I would fill you in on what has been going on. I have been a pretty busy lady lately work 40 hours a week every week. Than starting school soon that will be 3 evenings a week. I am going to Mesa Community College I will be taking English 102, Rock N Roll Music History, and Hip Hop Dance. So I am pretty excited. It should be fun. I am kinda nervous though because MCC will be a new school due to the fact I went to Chandler Gilbert Last Semester. Anyways that pretty much is what I have been up to lately.......


As far as on a more emotional level. I feel as though I really have been slippin up on somethings lately. Things such as the way I have been acting, talking, and stuff like that. I have not been using the greatest language lately which is not a good habit to fall in to. Also, I feel as though my walk with Christ could be better at this point in time. That thought is something that has been burdening me lately and I have been working on it and prayin about it but if you all would keep me in your prayers that would be greatly appreciated. I just feel as though I have been slipping and it is a big disappointment to myself. I know that if I dont work on it now Satan will just attack harder and I will fall harder. Also......I will not meet the right person to be with if I am slippin. I have been waiting and Relationships I have tried to have only failed pretty badly. So I know it is all on Gods timing and going through bad times has made me realize that it is not when I am ready it is when God is ready so I will patiently wait.

Also earlier this week I heard a song on the radio by PILLAR I believe it was and it was called Smiling Down And it just was pretty much exactly what I needed to hear. Pretty much that no matter the trials you are facing God is ALWAYS smiling down on you as one of his children and that he loves you no matter what and that everything will be ok. It just pretty much brightened my day! So Just Thought I would share that and Share the Video With You.

1 comment:

Keith said...

Wow Shannon. I am blessed by your words. It means that God is working in you and my prayer is that you will allow Him to continue to speak into your life.

I do not think it is coincidence that I read this on mom and I's 21st wedding anniversary.

Mom went to get a spa treatment and since we're here in San Diego, I went into the business center at the hotel and decided to check email and blogs. Coincidence or God? I'll choose God!

Anyhow, we're heading to the beach when mom is done then out for a nice seafood dinner tonight. Hope you have a blast at the concert tonight and be safe. See you tomorrow.

Love,
Dad