Saturday, August 9, 2008

*DragRaces*

So I went To the DragRaces Saturday Night to watch My Pal Sean Race his New Mustang. Its weird how something like cars and stuff can make you realize something about people. I Mean seriously its crazy as I was watching I was thinking wow some of these cars are really ugly On the outside but most of them smoked the newer pretty cars by a LONG SHOT!! I means its unreal how the ones that look better lose to the ones that look bad. Than I come to the realization Oh My Gosh people are like that. I mean It is on the Inside that counts. Like these cars they could look aboslutely old and awful on the outside but it is what is inside the car under the hood the counts, that is what makes the car. With people I mean you could not be the best lookin on the outside but its what is in your heart that counts. It is whats in your hear that makes you Who and What You are. So I just thought that was pretty cool that I thought of this analagy. It is So true though. I mean people these days usually take the though of an outward appearance and Run with it. But it is really What Is Inside That Counts. So Yea I just thought I would share My Thoughts With You All!! Have a Great Day!! Love You All!!


Peace!!

No comments: