Saturday, October 4, 2008

Great Song...



So basically....I heard this song at my friend Sarahs Quincenera when she danced with her father. It brought tears to my eyes...Well Tonight as I sit here watchin videos on youtube I came across this song....and Having listened to other Staind songs before I know the singer has quite the past with alcohol..This is basically a song to his daughter sayin that he may not have been the best dad all along and what not....and if any of you know my Dads story you can see why I like this Song. Me and My father do tend to bump heads alot.....and in listening to this song I hope he thinks all of those things of me that this guy thinks of his daughter. Whew...eyes tearing up now...lil heartfelt moment...

Well bought to go out for a night on the town with my Peeps....Have a Good one!

1 comment:

Keith said...

Hey,

I remember you and I talking about this song. If and when you get married, this is the song we will do the father/daughter dance to.

Yes we butt heads a lot. In a lot of ways you remind me of how I was at your age. But regardless of our little spats, know this. I love you dearly and am glad that we have had some good years since I've been sober. 8 freaking years man! Can you believe it?

Love,
dad