Saturday, October 4, 2008

*~*Believe*~*



So I am gonna do a kind of video of the day thing Kind of like my dad everytime I post a blog I put up a song that kinda is what I have been feeling like I guess. Lately I have been on a Staind kick. If you couldnt tell.

I think the song Believe is amazing....The lyrics the weak will become the strong. Believe in me I was meant for chasing dreams. I mean That is totally kind of feelings I am going through right now. I have been through ALOT and just as of recently a youth pastor told me I should really look to someone in the church as a mentor for help and counseling because I am all kinds of screwed Up so I have told someone everything and kinda gotten it all out and it is stuff I have kept in for a while and not good stuff it is stuff that is going to affect my life significantly and not in a good way! So I am supposed to be meetin with this person sometime this coming week to talk about it deeper so yeah! Everything that I have been through is hard and very tough to deal with and I am weak but I know it will all make me stronger in the end and It wont keep me from doin what I am doing and making somethin of myself!

Love You all

peace <3

1 comment:

Keith said...

I am glad that you are meeting with someone. Even though you know that you can talk to mom or I, sometimes it is good to talk to someone other than your parents about these things.

I would also encourage you to seek God in what you are going through. He will bring you peace if you seek Him out.

Love,
Dad